Absofort gibt es den Patch 7.1
- Enhanced Linux support for the game to allow Linux players to play vs Mac and Windows players.
- Fixed Russian and Czech Languages not being selectable in Steam game properties.
- Fixed minimap placement issues that would sometimes occur after resolution change.
- Fixed issue where commander could get stuck on a ladder.
- Fixed sonic turret fire range being slightly shorter than lock-on range.
- Whitelisted r_decals client convar by community request.
- Improved overall stability.
- Updated Workshop map instructions link.
- Added missing “Final” Hammer compile configuration.
- Fixed typo in hammer fgd file causing Empire wall and barrier issues.
- Fixed client crash when subscribed to Workshop file that no longer exists or has been made private.
- Fixed server crash that could occur when attempting to sync Workshop maps when Steam was down.
- Fixed uploading maps of size > 100mb to Workshop.
- Increased individual user Workshop storage quota to 1gb.
- Greatly improved client subscribed Workshop map sync time on game launch.
- HTTPS map downloads with self-signed certificates now work.
- Clients now automatically download game server Workshop-synced maps directly from Workshop on connect.
- Map support files (scripts, loading image, etc.) now get automatically”bspzipped” into the map before upload if not already in map.